No other marketplace puts you in front of your customers at the right time and place. The value extends beyond the pipe and drape…As an exhibitor, you’ll receive:
- Access to over 3,000 operators
- Three days of show hall hours. We provide enticements to keep attendees on the floor, such as prize giveaways and dollar beer blitzes.
- The exclusive opportunity to make your pitch. Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted to make sales efforts at the show.
- After hall hours access to customers through our famed receptions, parties, keynotes and seminars.
- More than 100,000 impressions in pre-show marketing pieces and on the show’s website.
- Complimentary registrations (depending on booth space size).
- A post-show attendee roster including name, company and state.
- And much more!
Attendees come from every corner of the globe!
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
LCT Magazine’s readers come in droves to the International LCT Show!
The magazine truly comes alive at the show, with nearly HALF of our readership coming to Las Vegas each year.
The National Limousine Association drives traffic to the International LCT Show!
The NLA hosts its annual membership meeting at the International LCT Show- attracting more than 1,000 operators, company managers, and industry vendors. The show serves as the largest NLA fundraiser since a portion of proceeds go back to the association. The International LCT Show is exclusively endorsed by the National Limousine Association.
- 90% Are the Final Decision Maker
- 20% Are International
- 80% Domestic
- 40% Operate Home-Based Businesses
- 60% Own Office-Based Businesses
Meet operators from these types of industry segments:
- Business Travel Services
- Limousines/Special Occasion Services
- Bus Charter Operations
- Virtual Networks
- Destination Management Companies
Exhibit space goes quickly, especially prime locations.
Click here to view fees and purchase space.
To sign up, or for more reasons to exhibit, speak with Sara Eastwood-McLean, Publisher of LCT Magazine and industry expert. Sara can help you discover how to get the most out of your exhibiting experience.