March 6 2012
Thank you to the 2012 LCT Street Team!
Please join us in thanking the 2012 LCT Street Team for their willingness to volunteer time sharing such thoughtful and fun information. Their dedication to the industry and to those that need guidance left us nearly speechless.
As a group, they were so creative and clever. From posting video tips, advice and pictures, to generating discussions about the new vehicles in the exhibit hall, to keeping everyone updated on show happenings they did a great job representing the attendees’ point-of-view.
You can view all of the action on the LCT Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/LCTMagazine.
Also, we want to congratulate our 2012 LCT Show Street Team Ambassadors. The teammates below achieved Ambassador status be making introductions for at least five first-time attendees.
- Ambassador Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Ambassador Randy Allen of James Limousine
- Ambassador Crispin Bottomley of Niagara Classic Transport Ltd.
- Ambassador Lenore D’Anzieri of Create-A-Card Inc.
- Ambassador Julie Dotan of J & B Executive Transportation
- Ambassador Bill Faeth of Grand Avenue Worldwide
- Ambassador Barry Gross of A Goff Limousine & Bus Company
- Ambassador Bryan Groves of A American Limo
- Ambassador Mary Hernandez of A American Limo
- Ambassador Kyara Kahakauwila of L.A. Limousines and Transportation Services
The 2013 LCT Street Team will start adding new members and launch in the Fall. If you are interested in joining, please email [email protected].
View More Updates »